Sunday, August 2, 2020

Happy Birthday Di

My Dearest Sister

Sister, you are a guardian angel in disguise.
You are perceptive, intelligent, and wise,
Always helping me through good and bad.
You are also the greatest friend I've ever had.
If I could have one wish, it would be
To give you all that you have given to me.
Though I've put our relationship through some hazy days,
You've been the sunlight that has shone in so many ways.
Through my ups and downs, right by me you stood,
And you gave me your hand whenever you could.
Though I am sure my mistakes will not end here,
You're always there to keep me away from my fears.
I don't doubt some of your headaches are from me.
With all the times you lecture and tease,
I stand there upset and displeased.
Though I tell you I can't stand you,
You come back with, "That's not true."
We've had our fights,
Which lead to sleepless nights,
But in the end, I thank you so much.
My appreciation for you has no end.
You will always be my sister and my friend.

Happy Birthday, Bhan!

मेरी सबसे प्यारी बहन

बहन, तुम भेष में एक अभिभावक देवदूत हो।
आप अवधारणात्मक, बुद्धिमान और बुद्धिमान हैं,
हमेशा अच्छे और बुरे के माध्यम से मेरी मदद करना।
आप मेरे द्वारा लिए गए सबसे बड़े दोस्त भी हैं।
अगर मेरी एक इच्छा हो सकती है, तो यह होगी
तुम्हें वह सब देने के लिए जो तुमने मुझे दिया है।
हालाँकि मैंने अपने रिश्ते को थोड़े दिनों के माध्यम से रखा है,
तुम इतने सारे तरीकों से चमक चुके सूरज की रोशनी हो।
मेरे उतार-चढ़ाव के माध्यम से, मेरे द्वारा आप खड़े थे,
और जब भी तुम मुझे अपना हाथ दे सकते थे।
हालाँकि मुझे यकीन है कि मेरी गलतियाँ यहाँ समाप्त नहीं होंगी,
तुम हमेशा मुझे अपने डर से दूर रखने के लिए हो।
मुझे संदेह नहीं है कि आपके कुछ सिरदर्द मुझसे हैं।
हर समय आप व्याख्यान देते हैं और चिढ़ते हैं,
मैं परेशान और नाराज हूं।
हालांकि मैं आपको बताता हूं कि मैं आपको खड़ा नहीं कर सकता,
आप वापस आते हैं, "यह सच नहीं है।"
हम अपने झगड़े,
जिससे रातों की नींद हराम हो जाती है,
लेकिन अंत में, मैं आपको बहुत धन्यवाद देता हूं।
आपके लिए मेरी सराहना का कोई अंत नहीं है।
आप हमेशा मेरी बहन और मेरे दोस्त रहेंगे।

जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बहन!

Prashant Singh

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment